Monday, August 15, 2005

Inca X

Hello thesis mates! I found this IDE for jini. You can download the program from here (yung 18MB). Then you should download the Jini Starter Kit from www.jini.org. The IDE requires Jini 2.0 so you have to download Jini v 2.0.2

Anyway, I have stored the installers in my flash drive so I can just share it with you on Wednesday.

So far, I've been trying to decipher and test the sample codes included in the IDE which has a particular interest on JavaSpace. I hope to get it right soon.

By the way, if there are additional features that you wish to add in our program, you may manipulate the GUI that I sent you. E.g., you may add menu items in the menu bar or buttons in the toolbar or you may overhaul everything :). We should not limit our imagination on what features we should add in our program. Also, please send suggestions on how the Home Tab should look like.

Thanks and God Bless our Thesis!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home